The closing date for applications has now passed.
Luton Foodbank’s vision is that no one in Luton should go hungry.
We have two exciting new roles for Information Signpost Advisors, one full and one part time.
The roles are to provide a comprehensive signposting and advisory service to Luton Foodbank clients to help them out of crisis.
If one of these roles appeals to you, and you have the relevant skills, we would like to hear from you.
In return, we offer you a salary of £22,000 full time and pro rata part time. These contracts will be fixed term for one year initially with the intention to continue finance permitting. You will have the opportunity to work with a friendly team of staff and volunteers, united by our charity’s aims.
These roles are based in Luton and the majority of travel will be within the borough. The posts are essential car user and travel will be reimbursed at the standard rate.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Good people skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A non-judgemental attitude with a commitment to equality, diversity, and social justice.
- Experience of working in an advisory role.
- Knowledge and understanding of Luton’s voluntary and statutory sectors specifically around benefits, health, employment, education and training
- Have the use of a car and be able to drive
- This post is subject to a DBS Check.
Closing time and date for applications is 4 p.m. 12th November 2020
Interviews will be held on 23rd & 24th November