During the Coronavirus pandemic, we are trying hard to maintain our usual schedule of distributions, but they may need to be changed at short notice. If you get a food voucher, your referrer will be able to get the latest information for you.
YOU MUST NOT try to collect food yourself if you are supposed to be self isolating.
• Please arrange to have a friend or relative collect for you (with
a permission letter from you).
• If this is impossible, please ask your referrer about alternative
YOU MUST strictly observe hygiene and social-distancing rules.
• Only ONE person per voucher may attend distribution. (Bring suitcase/trolley if no transport)
• Do NOT touch our staff or approach within 2 metres (about the
length of a bed). You should not touch or approach anybody.
• Catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue or with your inner elbow
– NOT your hands.
• Wash your hands often and well with soap and hot water
Food parcels will be given out from our van instead of indoors.
•The van will be parked at the usual distribution buildings.
•Please be patient while waiting for your turn to be served.
Our volunteers are there to help you and many others
Please do not put them at unnecessary risk