We’re excited to present this year’s
“Reverse Advent Calendar”
Since it was first launched in 2016, it has become one of our most popular campaigns. It’s a fun and painless way to help ensure no-one in Luton goes hungry at this time of year. Your kids will love it!
If you’re new to the Advent Calendar, here’s how it works:
- Use the download link (below) to get your copy of the calendar.
- Print the calendar an stick it somewhere prominent, like your fridge door.
- Find yourself a sturdy box.
- Each day of December, check the Advent Calendar, and place that day’s suggested item into your box.
- When your box is complete, drop it off at the foodbank office from Wednesday 2 January onwards. (If you’re keen to have your donations reach people in time for Christmas, you can always top up the box early and drop it off by Friday 7 December.)
This year’s calendar is A5 (half the size of A4) to reduce ink usage, which saves you money and helps the environment.
Please note: If you’d rather re-use your print of last year’s calendar, that’s absolutely fine!