This policy explains how you may use Luton Foodbank’s graphics and pictures.
You may use the graphics available on our Poster elements page if you follow the rules below. If you wish to use any Luton Foodbank brand asset or other intellectual property in a manner not provided for or authorised by this policy, please contact us.
Warning! This policy is subject to revision by Luton Foodbank at any time.
- You may use our brand for purposes of fundraising in aid of Luton Foodbank or positively increasing awareness of our mission, and for no other purpose.
- In the interest of maintaining our reputation, we ask that you
- refrain from placing posters in a location for which you do not have the owner’s explicit permission, or anywhere where it will cause obstruction, danger, or offence
- remove posters, etc in a timely manner after your fundraising has finished, or if it becomes damaged, unsightly, or defaced
- refrain from using any Luton Foodbank images or other branded materials in any place (including online) which could cause us embarassment. (For example, anywhere associated with “adult” websites, gambling, criminal activity, or views which are racist or otherwise intolerant.)
- We do not give permission for you to use any Luton Foodbank images or other branded materials with or in support of any activity or message not directly and obviously intended to support our mission. In particular, we do not want these materials used in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, unfair, defamatory, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or damaging to our reputation or the reputation of Luton and its people.
- You may not alter or partially obscure the graphics you use.
- You may not use any Luton Foodbank images or other branded materials for your own or any third party’s financial gain.
- We may require you to stop using our brand assets if we believe that your use falls outside these rules or the scope of any permission we give you.
Don’t imply an association that doesn’t exist. Don’t use our brand assets in a manner that suggests any type of association, affiliation, partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by Luton Foodbank, other than your own voluntary heroic commitment to support our mission. We want you to do that, because if you’re helping us help the community then we think you’re great and deserve recognition!
Don’t combine our name with yours (e.g., Dave’s Luton Foodbank). Don’t combine our name or brand assets with your name, or the names of other charities or companies. (Of course, you may include 3rd-party branding on the same poster, as well as your own name – just don’t imply there is a direct connection unless there genuinely is one.)
These rules and permissions apply only to the assets presented expressly for creating your own promotional materials in support of your fundraising for Luton Foodbank. No other Luton Foodbank image or text may (without the terms of “fair use”) be reproduced, whether altered or unaltered, without our written permission.
Finally, on no account should you pass these assets to anybody else or post them online out of the context of your fundraising.
Thank you for reading this. And THANK YOU for your kind efforts in supporting our work.